Covington Partners works to bring together key community stakeholders including students, families, partner organizations, the Covington Independent Public School District, funders, staff, board members, mentors and volunteers to all work towards the goal of helping the youth of Covington achieve success in every phase of their life.
Since our inception, we have:
- Conducted campaigns to increase youth leadership in schools and the community.
- Provided mentors for students in need of support.
- Promoted policies to improve the safety of our children in and out of school.
- Implemented programming to help families support their children's learning processes.
- Provided needed training and resources for school staff and administrators.
Covington Partners is working to enhance and sustain programming in several areas. Over the past several years, we have worked with the Strive Partnership to create several collaboratives including:
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Health and Wellness
- Out-of-School Time
- Holmes High School Support Services
- Latino Student Success
Collaboratives meet monthly and our full community coalition meets quarterly in March, June, September and December.
Covington Partners is proud to be a United Way of Greater Cincinnati Agency Partner.